Alternative Mortgage Loan
An alternative mortgage is any mortgage that doesn't fit the mold of a conventional/ traditional home loan. Alternative mortgages can have variable interest rates instead of fixed interest rates or charge higher rates than other types of home loans.
Who Are Alternative Mortgages Best For?
These are great for people who want to use alternative ways to show their income to qualify for a loan, use their property value as a way to qualify, or have credit issues but still need a mortgage loan. This loan has been instrumental for families and property owners seeking a mortgage loan.
How Do Alternative Mortgages Work?
Our 2nd Mortgages are backed by a boutique or private lenders. Our 2nd mortgage can can have a loan term from 6 months to 3 years.
What Are The Qualifications For A Alternative Mortgage
To qualify for a 2nd mortgage, you'll need:
- A Minimum FICO score of 500
- A business or investment property.
- 35% Equity in the subject property
- General minimum 3% – 3.5% down payment
About Our Alternative Mortgages
- You can get cash out fast.
- Bad Credit Allowed (Low Scores, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure)
- You can pull cash out from your property for your new or established business.
- AirBnB's, Rental Properties, Commercial Properties - Eligible.
Aternative Mortgage Property Requirements
- The loan can't exceed 65% of the value of the property
- The property must be an Investment Property -or- a Primary Residence can be used if the loan is for a business.
- Eligible property types include: Condos, Townhomes, Single Family Homes, Apartments, and Commercial Buildings